Free Legal Docs
Free Legal Documents
In four short steps, you will have an attorney-reviewed, notarized doc in hand to help you win your legal concerns
Lisa Makes Law Easy for All
Thank you for coming! Please take advantage of my legal resources, which are all provided at no cost. I often add and edit my free legal documents, so bookmark this page and come back often.
Each of my docs may cost $2000 or more to have a professional prepare. Fortunately, you can save time, money, and a visit with the judge by filling in these documents yourself. When you’ve found your legal form below, search my guides to provide context as you fill it in.
We’ll finish up by notarizing your doc. Bring your completed form to our Remote Online Notarization and Consultation. We’ll review it in detail, discuss your situation, notarize your doc and resolve your concern.
State of Texas Legal Documents
Probate and Guardianship
- Will Form for a Person Who is Single, Widowed, or Divorced and Who Has Children (English)
- Will Form For a Married Person Who Has Children (English)
- Will Form For a Person Who is Single, Widowed, or Divorced and Does Not Have Children (English)
- Will Form For a Married Person Who Does Not Have Children (English)
- Will Form For a Person Who is Single, Widowed or Divorced and Who Has Children (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Will Form For a Married Person Who Has Children (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Will Form For a Person who is Single, Widowed, or Divorced and Does Not Have Children (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Will Form for a Married Person Who Does not Have Children (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Transfer on Death Deed Kit
Advance Directives and Healthcare
- Directive to Physicians and Family or Surrogates (Living Will)
- Out-of-Hospital Do-Not-Resuscitate (OOH-DNR) Order
- Medical Power of Attorney (MPOA)
- Declaration for Mental Health Treatment (DMHT)
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney (SDPOA)
- Expedited Foreclosure Forms
- Challenging the Constitutionality of a State Statute
- Orders of Nondisclosure
- Statement of Inability to Afford Court Costs or an Appeal Bond (Bilingual)
- Transfer Certificate
- Form Notice of Protected Property Rights Bilingual
- Instructions for Protected Property Claim Form Bilingual
- Protected Property Claim Form Bilingual
- Form Order Appointing Receiver
- Form Sworn Application and Petition to Stop Cyberbullying Bilingual
Custom Legal Documents
More Legal Forms
Here is a link for more state-level Rules and Forms.
Are you trying to find local forms? Here, you can View Local Rules, Forms, Standing Orders, Bail Forms, Citations/Notices and Protective Orders.
These documents are provided by official State agencies, free of charge and aggregated here for your convenience. Review my articles and guides above to add valuable context and help you create a ready-to-notarize document customized to your needs.
Still seeking the right solution? You may need custom legal work to finish the job. I’ll be happy to discuss your concerns and point you on the right path.